| For a Short Briefing... After I left New York state the end of May, I traveled out with Joanna & Caleb to Minnesota. It was very sad for me to leave Elim and Word of Life, please know that I miss you all!! I was blessed to be with my Family in Breckenridge; Sam & Sarah, Paul & Emily (or Gramps & Grams as I call them :-) and to see my VCA family. A little more than 2 weeks later I flew out to see David & Rachel with their son Elijah in California. That was fun! I got to be with them in Modesto. We went out to San Fransisco and ate some "wicked" seafood :-) Now, I have been back home for almost 5 weeks, enjoying the heat :-)
Hi Friends and Family!! I hope all is going good with you. I'm sitting here in my 'office' at Agua Viva Church in Petatlan, Mexico. I have had a cool time here with my parents and the church this summer. I have been helping my Dad (David Snyder) with some financial matters, which was the original agreement for my flight fare :-) I was intending to fly out August 15 and head for Lee University in Tennessee. However, something has changed, allow me to explain. During the second week of July, Comunión Cristiana de México (Christian Fellowship of Mexico), the fellowship of Churches that we're connected to, had their anniversary convention. God was really speaking to us through the theme "A healthy people, His healthy body". During the morning of the last day, Jack Greenwood was speaking on worship and celebration in our Churches as the last session. I began to sense God's presence so that tears started coming out of my eyes. The sweet presence of our Lord. I really didn't understand what was going on. When the session and worship ended, a prophetess stood and began speaking into my life. I felt it confirmed others words spoken in past times into my life, but it was more than those because this was 'a time of coming forth'. That 'what the Lord desires to do in you will affect this place'. As any prophetic word...there was more :-) You can imagine, though very grateful, amazed, and humbled at this word, I was rather perplexed. 'How is it that what God is going to do in my life is going to change this place, if I am leaving?!' I have asked the Lord to speak into my life, because I want to do His will. Well now He was speaking, and I had to listen!
I notice that during that time He was redirecting me and redirecting my heart. Several months back my parents had invited me to work with them, but as before, I didn't feel I could. I now began searching my heart anew and I noticed something different. Before I felt that I really couldn't minister; I wasn't able or sufficiently learned to minister to others. Now, it seemed different; I simply wanted and desired to. It was no longer a question of capability but of desire. We (Dad, Mom & I) have prayed, and we feel we have received peace and direction. So now, I will be staying here in Petatlan Guerrero! I will be here 2 years to work with the Worship and Youth of Agua Viva. I would love you to join apart of what is happening in my life. I desire your prayers, your thoughts and support. I appreciate you! Thank you for reading this letter. I pray that you would be blessed and would reach the fullness in God that He desires to give you!
Thank You For your thoughts and prayers. If you have a need or would like to email, I would love to hear from you at: GodzGood4Ever@gmail.com Thank you for your support. Please make checks payable to: Valley Christian Assembly, 721 Main St., Breckenridge, MN, 56520 |
Para un corto Resumen... Cuando me fuí de el estado de Nueva York en Mayo, viajé con Joanna y Caleb a Minnesota. Me fué muy triste dejar mi familia de Elim y la Iglesia de Word of Life (Palabra de Vida: Mi Iglesia por un año), los voy a extrañar mucho!! Fuí bendecida de poder estar con mi familia en Breckenridge por un corto tiempo; Samuel & Sara, Pablo & Emilia (mis abuelos), y de ver a mi familia de la Iglesia VCA. Un poco más de dos semanas después, volé a California para ver a David & Raquel junto con Elías. Eso estuvo muy divertido! Pude estar con ellos en Modesto. Hasta me fueron a pasear a San Fransisco, y probé unos buenos mariscos =) Ahora, he estado de regreso en mi casa en México por casi cinco semanas, y disfrutando el calor ;-) Hola a Mi Familia y
Mis Amigos!! Espero que todo esté llendo bien contigo. Estoy sentada aquí en mi 'oficina' en le Iglesia de Agua Viva en Petatlán, México. He tenido un tiempo muy chido aquí con mis padres y la iglesia en este verano. He estado trabajando para mi padre (David Snyder) ayudando con algunas finanzas, lo cual fué el acuerdo para mi pasaje de avión :-) Yo estaba para regresar el 15 de Agosto para llegar a la Universidad de Lee en Tennessee. Pero, algo cambió, permítame explicarle. Durante la segunda semana de Julio, Comunión Cristiana de México, la comunión de Churches con las cuales está contectada Agua Viva, tuvo su anniversario annual. Dios nos estaba hablando poderosamente a través del lema “Un Pueblo Sano, Su Cuerpo Sano”. Pero, durante la mañana del último día, el hermano Jack Greenwood estaba hablando acerca de alabanza y celebración en nuestras iglesias. Durante esta última sesión yo estaba sintiendo la presencia de Dios fuertemente, para que casi durante todo el tiempo tenía lágrimas corriendo sobre mis mejillas. Era la dulce presencia del Señor, la cual siempre agradezco su amor y misericordia, pero Le estaba preguntando porque en ése momento yo lo estaba sintiendo. Cuando terminó el hermano Jack, el equipo pasó a ministrar en adoración, y yo empecé a adorar. Lo que yo no sabía era de que durante el tiempo en que Dios estaba tocando mi corazón, una hermana estaba recibiendo una palabra profética acerca de lo que el Señor quiere hacer. Hubo una pausa en la musica, y Eliza García fué dada oportunidad de hablar. Ella comenzó a describir que Dios me quería hablar. Que el tenía un propósito con mi vida, conectada para ésta Iglesia. Esta palabra confirmó otras palabras que el Señor me ha hablado a mí y a través de otras personas. Sentí la presencia de Dios y su amor, junto con un entendimiento de que yo no soy nada—-- El lo es todo. Y rendirnos a su voluntad es lo mejor. Pero aun quedaba la pregunta en mi corazón, Mis padres ya me habían extendido la invitación de quedarme a trabajar con ellos como misionera. Y pues desde este evento, empezamos a buscar confirmación del Señor. Empecé a notar una diferencia en mi corazón. Antes yo sentía que el Señor tenía ministerio para mi vida, pero yo no me sentía suficientemente preparada, como que me faltaba algo. Mas ahora, lo único que yo sabía era de que quería ministrar. Ya no se trataba de poder, yo simplemente quería hacerlo. Yo he sentido una confirmación y paz del Señor, y camino confiadamente hacia en futuro. Ahora estaré trabajando aquí en la iglesia con los Jóvenes y con la Alabanza por los próximos 2 años. Quiero invitarlo a usted tomar parte de lo que esta sucediendo en mi vida. Deseo tus oraciones, pensamientos y apoyo. Lo aprecio a usted! Gracias por leer ésta carta. Pido que usted sea bendecido y que alcance la plenitud en Dios que El desea darte! Gracias por tus pensamientos y oraciones. Si usted tiene una necesidad o desea mandarme un email, me encantaría eschuchar de usted, escríbame al: GodzGood4Ever@gmail.com Gracias por su apoyo. Porfavor escriba checkes a:Valley Christian Assembly, 721 Main St., Breckenridge, MN, 56520 |
Sunday, October 08, 2006
PLANS?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment